Your personal email signature can provide a serious marketing opportunity and is often ignored.
All emails you send out should include your signature with your relevant contact information like address, phone numbers, website, social media handles etc.
Five people in your brokerage sending out 20 emails a day equals 100 marketing opportunities.
Email signature guidelines:
- Keep it short and simple, ideally five lines or less
- Don’t include important info inside an image (names and contact information) as many email readers do not display them.
- Make your phone numbers clickable so your clients can call you with one click.
- Add hyperlinks to both minimize space and simplify
- Include your name and relevant contact information
- Include all your social media links
- Skip street addresses and irrelevant electronic information
- Use it to market top products
- Include a call-to-action where possible
- Most people will read your mail on their mobile phones
- Your email signature represents you and your company