Referrals for your business are easy and low risk, but many brokers hate asking for them.
The three main reasons insurance brokers don’t get enough referrals:
- They don’t ask
- They lose touch with clients
- Their service doesn’t deserve it
If you solve these three issues referrals will come flooding in.
How to get referrals from your clients:
- Provide great service
- Introduce the idea of referrals
- Ask if clients would be willing to refer others to you
- Provide easy-to-use referral tools
- Share relevant insurance content that educate, inform, convert and up sell
- Create referral rewards
- Focusing on getting referrals is also a form of social currency.
- People like to recommend products and services to help each other.
- Get customers to refer people inadvertently via your useful content.
- Providing great service is key to getting referrals.