An effective way to nurture existing clients and acquire new ones is to add value to them.
One of the most simple ways is to create and share useful content.
Unfortunately most brokers in South Africa make use of the same old content provided by insurance companies or their proxies.
The problem with is no one reads it. Why?
- They find them too long and boring.
- It is full of marketing jargon.
- They serve the insurance company not the customer.
Here are four ingredients that make for great insurance content:
- Mobile friendly (Short sentences and paragraphs. Bite-sized information.)
- Great headlines (Write headlines that get people to want your full content even if all they have to go on is that headline.)
- Avoid jargon and gobbledygook (Your mission is to inform and educate, not to confuse.)
- Write for the end client not insurance companies (Create content that will be useful and relevant for people interested in buying insurance products.)
- The best insurance content shared by brokers should educate, inform, convert and not sell.
- Above all the information must add value to your client.
To see an example of the above, click here.