Insurance brokers know the potential of cross-selling, but it’s still not easy.
An existing client would be more open to your messages than someone you don’t know.
One of the main reasons cross-selling is ineffective is that clients don’t know what you sell.
- Do your clients know what you are selling apart from their current products?
- Are you selling short-term products to medical aid clients?
- Do your car insurance clients know about your life insurance options?
- How can I let my clients know about products without spamming them?
- There are many different ideas to do cross-selling, but your first step must be creating a one-page flyer that shows all the different products you sell.
How to use your ‘everything we sell sheet’:
- As an introduction during new client on-boarding process
- As a guideline during policy review process
- Use as marketing flyer for all leads
- Publish on your website and distribute via social media and email
- An added bonus is that you’ll get more referrals when all your customers know everything you sell!
- Make it short and easy to read.