Do you want to be informed without slogging through numerous website every day?
Use Google Alerts, a free service from Google, that sends you an email anytime they find a new website with information you are interested in.
Google Alerts only takes a few minutes to set up and any insurance agent can use it to monitor and protect their online reputation and find new sales opportunities.
Use Google Alerts to monitor mentions of:
- Your company name
- Your own name
- Your website
- Your competition
- Local marketing opportunities
- Local insurance related news
How to set up Google Alerts
- Go to http://www.google.com/alerts/
- Sign in if you have a Gmail account.
- Enter the search terms you want the Google Alert to track, separated by commas.
- Choose how often you would like to receive your Google Alerts.
- Choose how many results you want to get.
- Choose where you would like the Google Alerts delivered.
- Click the Create Alert button and finish.
- If someone mentions your name positively thank them on the platform they mentioned it.
- If it’s a negative comment reply and get it sorted out as quickly as you can